Cinsation Pty Ltd as trustee for the Moran Family trust trading as n2n Finance Solutions (licensee)
ABN: 31 757 841 381
Australian Credit Licence Number: 427995
Address: PO Box 609 Helensvale LPO, QLD 4212
Fax: 07 5573 7714
ACN: 092 660 912
Credit Representative Number: 392527
Services we provide
Saving you time and money, we can search hundreds of loan products from a panel bank and non-bank lenders, comparing fees, charges and loan features to best suit your lifestyle.
If you need it, we can also help you with your car finance, business finance or insurance needs.
Our panel lenders
- ANZ Bank
- Macquarie Bank
- ING Direct
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Adelaide Bank
- St George Bank
- Pepper Money
- Liberty Finance
- La Trobe Financial
- ME Bank
- Bank of Queensland
- National Australia Bank
We will need information from you
- make reasonable inquiries about your requirements and objectives;
- make reasonable inquiries about your financial situation;
- take reasonable steps to verify that financial situation.
- you could not pay or could only pay with substantial hardship.
- the credit will not meet your requirements and objectives.
- for example, if you can only repay by selling your principal place of residence, it is presumed that the loan will cause substantial hardship unless the contrary is proved. For this reason we must ask you to provide a significant amount of information. It is therefore very important that the information you provide us is accurate.
- we must provide you with a copy of our preliminary credit assessment of your application if you ask within seven years of when we assist you. We are only required to give you a copy of the credit assessment if we give you credit assistance.
- if we arrange a loan for you to purchase or refinance real estate, remember you must make your own enquiries about the value of the real estate and its potential for future growth. Although we may obtain a valuation, that is for our own use and you should not rely on it.
Our business is owned and managed independently from the Broker Group and National Australia Bank Limited (NAB).
Fees payable by you
Commissions received by us
Commissions payable by us
Our internal dispute resolution scheme
Receiving complaints and the complaint process
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Timeframes for response
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint, we request you follow these steps:
In the first instance, please contact n2n Finance Solutions;
- Mail: PO Box 609 Helensvale LPO, QLD 4212
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (AEST)
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If you are not satisfied with our final response, you may lodge a complaint:
- Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.